Artist T2.4V is 2 channel Class D amplifier for commercial audio installation.
Artist T2.4V carries the renowned high reliability and outstanding sound performance delivered by AUDIOCENTER system. Both two models are with low impedance output and 70/100V outputs. T2.4V is with ultra compact 1U design and half 19″ rack space enclosure. With customized rack adapter, it allows for single installation or side-by-side (two devices) in a 19” equipment rack. Also can be mounted one table or wall.
- Class-D amplifier technology with SMPS, high efficiency
- Built-in IC chip to control the input/output channels routing and the output
- power accurately
- With both low impedance output and 70/100V outputs
- Excellent reproduction clarity and outstanding high-definition sound
- Optimal cooling system and premium protection system makes extremely high reliability.
- Ultra compact 1U design and half 19″ rack space enclosure. Support AUDIOCENTER BrainCore CU processor.
- When input signal is lower than the set value for 45 mins, T2.4V/T4.4V will go into energy-saving standby mode.
- When input signal is bigger than the set value, it will wake up automatically.
Class D amplifier
Output Power（1kHz 20ms Burst THD+N=1%）
DC Protection,Short circuit protection,Overheat protection,Limiter Protection
Frequency response(1W 8Ω stereo)
Stereo：26dB； Bridge：32dB； 70V：34dB； 100V：37dB
Maximum input voltage
1/8 output power
Amplifier Type (Output Circuitry)
1U design and half 19” rack space enclosure