The innovative BraincoreTM technology and built-in powerful DSP processor improve the performance of the speaker. With CortTM correction technology and LimitaTM processing technology, the system works with safety and reliability and achieves supreme performance. Thanks to the innovative ETETM wave guide design and technology, the system can achieve supreme sound performance, perfect sound coverage and excellent frequency response. With molded wave guide and molded horn to provide precise horizontal coverage and ensure clear and balanced sound for the system.
The cabinet is made with excellent wood, customized molded material, unique physical acoustic design, which make the outlook very fashionable, solid and also can lower the resonance.
K-LA12A speaker can fly with 10mm pin and customized flying frame. The integrated strong hardware makes the set up much easier and faster. Users can make free combinations for bigger or smaller system to meet the different application demands.
- 2000W Peak Power
- Maximum SPL 137 dB
- Customized driver
- The innovative ETETM waveguide technology can ensure excellent frequency response, to achieve very smooth transitions between HF and LF, which provides precise horizontal coverage and ensures clear and balanced sound for the system.
- Built in DSP with 96KHz signal sampling frequency, 56bit precision
- Sleep mode automatically if without signal input for 15 mins
- Class D amplifier
- Advanced cooling system in the driver
- 35mm base on the bottom, with 0°and 10°adjustable angle
- Optimized, compact and light weight cabinet design for easy usage
- Comprehensive accessories for different applications
Active DSP-controlled full range loudspeaker
Frequency Response(-6dB anechoic chamber)
Maximum Calculated SPL/1M (Continuous/Peak)
Customized 12” driver, 3” voice coil
Customized driver, 1.75” voice coil and 1.0”exit
Horizontal Coverage Angle (Symmetrical)
Vertical Coverage Angle (Symmetrical)
Depend on the amount of the speaker and curvature of the line array
Frequency Response(1W 8Ω 2ch)
Total Harmonic Distortion
DC protection, short circuit protection, overheat protection, input overload protection, output overload protection, soft startup protection, overvoltage protection, undervoltage protection
Cooling with fans, air convection
96kHz signal sampling frequency, 56bit precision
Controlled by DSP
1× female XLR
1× male XLR
100V~130V or 220V~240V(±10%,50/60Hz)
CNC made of excellent wood
Black is the default color. Contact Audiocenter for customization