K-LA218 subwoofer can be used in touring performance and fixed installation such as concert , stadium and rental, etc.
K-LA218 is built with 2 customized 18” LF drivers with 4” voice coil, D.F.L. (Dual Frequency Loading) technology and advanced cooling system, which ensures very low power compression and high SPL, increases response speed and decreases inertial offset at the most.
K-LA218 can match all Audiocenter full range speakers, extend the band width of frequency response and provide powerful, deep and dynamic bass.
Tongue and groove CNC made cabinet with Russian birch plywood.
- Powerful, deep and dynamic bass
- Customized 18”LF drivers with 4”voice coil
- D.F.L.(Dual Frequency Loading) technology
- 32Hz extremely low LF extension
- A perfect match for all Audiocenter full range
- speakers, extend the band width of frequency response
- Rock solid humidity free CNC cabinet made of
- Russian birch plywood without resonance
Frequency Response(-6dB anechoic chamber)
Rated Power (AES standard)
Maximum Calculated SPL/1M (Continuous/Peak)
Customized 2×18” driver, 4”voice coil
Russian birch plywood CNC made
Black is the default color. Contact Audiocenter for customization