K-LA28, a passive crossover line array speaker, is designed to meet the high requirements of touring performance, rental and fixed installation.
The HF driver of K-LA28 is customized driver with composite membrane (1.75”voice coil), and the MF/LF driver is customized 8” driver (2”voice coil).
K-LA28 system can be used as main sound reinforcement for stage with 3pcs at least or 16pcs at most per array. For system application, we suggest one amp to drive two cabinets (amp working at 2 ohm impedance). Together with Audiocenter CA450, a “plug&play” system can be built up easily to meet the demands from small to large sound system.
K-LA28 can be installed vertically. The hanging accessories are built in the cabinet. There are 8.5mm diameter highly durable pins. The system can be configured in modularization according to the venues. Same frame can be either for flying the arrays or for stacking the arrays (We suggest 4pcs maximum for stacking). For easy usage, 3pcs K-LA28 can be stacked with the customized three boxes horizontal sustain bracket.
- Customized drivers
- PTV HF horn design ensures even coverage and highly accurate directivity
- American Benelec XPP audio capacitor with stable quality and reliable performance
- Manually soldered fiber board to ensure zero consumption even in very high dynamic
- Unique driver protection circuit and high-efficient cooling system of the driver
- Optimized and compact light weight cabinet design
- Rock solid humidity free birch plywood CNC made cabinet
- Comprehensive accessories suitable for different applications
Passive crossover line array speaker
Frequency Response(-6dB anechoic chamber)
Rated Power (AES standard)
LF: 400W HF: 50W
Maximum Calculated SPL/1M (Continuous/Peak)
Customized 2×8” driver, 2” voice coil
Customized driver, 1.75” voice coil and 1.0”exit
Horizontal Coverage Angle (Symmetrical)
Vertical Coverage Angle (Symmetrical)
Depend on the amount of the speaker and curvature of the line array
450Hz 2.2kHz, passive crossover
1 Way Amplifier
2pcs maximum, 2Ω
0°, 2°, 4°, 6°, 8°, 10°
Russian birch plywood CNC made
Black is the default color. Contact Audiocenter for customization