PF10+ MKII90 / PF10+ MKII60 is a passive crossover full range speaker widely used in fixed installation such as multi-functional hall, museum, house of worship, commercial announcements etc.
PF10+ MKII90 / PF10+ MKII60 adopts customized HF driver with1.75” voice coil, composite membrane made of aeronautical material and unique driver protection circuit, and customized 10” LF driver with 2.5” voice coil. The vibrating diaphragm adds with special formula material, which increases LF Mechanical control ability. The drivers are with advanced cooling system.
HF horn is made of DMF composite material to ensure very warm and dynamic sound. The waveguide system provides coverage angle and the angle is 90°rotatable. This ensures accurate coverage no matter in vertical or horizontal direction.
15 years experienced Smart crossover technology, American ERSE MET audio capacitor, iron-core inductor, customized metal resistor and manually soldered fiber board ensure stability and consistency and zero consumption, even with very high dynamic sound pressure.
The cabinet is made of CNC made Russian birch plywood, and is tongue and groove assembly.
- Customized driver
- American EASE MET audio capacitor with stable quality, reliable performance
- Manually soldered fiber board to ensure zero consumption even in very high dynamic
- Unique driver protection circuit and high-efficient cooling system of the driver
- DMF composite material HF horn design, coverage angle 90° rotatable
- Solid CNC cabinet made of original Russian birch plywood, exquisite outlook and waterproof enclosure
- Tongue and groove assembly, compact and seamless CNC cabinet design ensures low resonance
Passive crossover full range speaker
Rated Power (AES)
Maximum Calculated SPL/1M (Continuous/Peak)
Customized 10” driver, 2.5”voice coil
Customized driver, 1.4”exit, 1.75”voice coil
PF10+MKII90 Coverage Angle (Symmetrical)
PF10+MKII60 Coverage Angle (Symmetrical)
1 Way Amplifier
2pcs maximum, 4Ω
Base hole ф35mm (10°, 0°adjustable)
Russian birch plywood CNC made
Black is the default color. Contact Audiocenter for customization